Any gift cards purchased on the Rampley & Co website are subject to the Terms & Conditions below.
We aim to dispatch the physical vouchers as quickly as possible. Average delivery times are 2 to 4 business days worldwide, although unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery times during busy periods.
2. If we send the voucher electronically and it is not received within 24 hours, it is your responsibility to let us know that it has not arrived. Occasionally electronic mail is caught by spam filters so you and the recipient should try to check this before contacting us.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any order for vouchers at any time should we believe that the voucher has not been obtained legitimately through the website.
4. Payment for gift vouchers can only be made through the Rampley & Co website.
REDEMPTIONS AND REFUNDS
5. The recipient can redeem the voucher on the Rampley & Co website, up to the value stated on the voucher.
6. All Rampley & Co gift vouchers expire one year after the date the voucher was issued.
7. If the purchase amount is greater than the value of the gift voucher the recipient can pay the additional amount when placing the order. If the gift voucher is greater in value than the goods being purchased, no refund will be made on the balance remaining.
TERMS GOVERNING THE VOUCHERS
8. You may not sell the vouchers to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event, you may not sell the vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
9. We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of Rampley & Co products and services (should you choose to opt-in). We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or maintain your account.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
10. For all our Terms & Conditions related to purchasing products on Rampley & Co see the following page: Rampley & Co Terms & Conditions.
Sold Out - £75.00 GBP
Charles Le Brun 1619-90, The Triumph of Alexander, or the Entrance of Alexander into Babylon, c.1673 100% Silk Hand Rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm A beautiful...
The British Empire Exhibition Commemorative Handkerchief, 1924. © Museum of London 100% Silk Hand-rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm This stunning silk pocket square has been reproduced...
Our Digital Gift Vouchers are delivered instantly by email, allowing you to print the gift voucher and gift it to someone. Our gift vouchers can be redeemed on all products...
Long Live Victoria!, England, 1838. © Victoria and Albert Museum, London 100% Silk Hand-rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm Our pocket square is a faithful reproduction of...