1. Pocket Square, Rampley & Co - a necessary item for a fashionable gentleman, and one of our favourites from our Fine Art Collection. Adding this simple accessory can make an outfit truly unique.
2. Razor, Murdock - a hand-crafted razor could be a perfect gift for a man who likes to take good care of himself. Simple, classy and sharp - that's exactly what he needs.
3. Cosmetics Set, Grown Alchemist - a firm, yet gentle handshake is a must in social interactions. Grown Alchemist's hand cosmetics set will take care of that.
4. Cufflinks, Simon Carter - a perfect idea for every elegant man. The neutral colour palette of the cufflinks will suit almost every shirt.
5. Perfume, Yves Saint Laurent - a mix of patchouli wood and mandarins creates a perfect scent for a confident man.
6. Watch, Larsson & Jennings - a good quality watch is a must-have of every gentleman. Subtlety and reliability are the essence when choosing a timeless classic.
7. Wallet, Paul Smith - a black leather wallet is a safe present for everybody. The relatively small size makes it convenient to wear inside any trouser pocket.
8. Fountain pen, Visconti - a unique design collection of fountain pens inspired by artists. An ideal gift for a creative soul.
9. Whisky glass set, Dartington - designed to release flavours evenly, a perfect gift for any whisky connoisseur.
10. Umbrella, London Undercover - a must-have for a British gentleman. Not only usable, but also a perfect addition to an outfit.
Benjamin West, 1738- 1820, The Battle of La Hogue, c. 1778 100% Silk Hand Rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm In this painting, West depicts the Battle...
This Navy & Grey Three Striped Wool Tie is handmade in England and made from 100% wool. With the stripes angled in the classic British fashion down from right to left,...
Thomas Cole, 1801–1848, Destruction, about 1833–1836 100% Silk Hand Rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm The Course of Empire is a series of five paintings depicting the...
The British Empire Exhibition Commemorative Handkerchief, 1924. © Museum of London 100% Silk Hand-rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm This stunning silk pocket square has been reproduced...