1. Pocket Square, Rampley & Co - a necessary item for a fashionable gentleman, and one of our favourites from our Fine Art Collection. Adding this simple accessory can make an outfit truly unique.
2. Razor, Murdock - a hand-crafted razor could be a perfect gift for a man who likes to take good care of himself. Simple, classy and sharp - that's exactly what he needs.
3. Cosmetics Set, Grown Alchemist - a firm, yet gentle handshake is a must in social interactions. Grown Alchemist's hand cosmetics set will take care of that.
4. Cufflinks, Simon Carter - a perfect idea for every elegant man. The neutral colour palette of the cufflinks will suit almost every shirt.
5. Perfume, Yves Saint Laurent - a mix of patchouli wood and mandarins creates a perfect scent for a confident man.
6. Watch, Larsson & Jennings - a good quality watch is a must-have of every gentleman. Subtlety and reliability are the essence when choosing a timeless classic.
7. Wallet, Paul Smith - a black leather wallet is a safe present for everybody. The relatively small size makes it convenient to wear inside any trouser pocket.
8. Fountain pen, Visconti - a unique design collection of fountain pens inspired by artists. An ideal gift for a creative soul.
9. Whisky glass set, Dartington - designed to release flavours evenly, a perfect gift for any whisky connoisseur.
10. Umbrella, London Undercover - a must-have for a British gentleman. Not only usable, but also a perfect addition to an outfit.
Sold Out - £75.00 GBP
Charles Le Brun 1619-90, The Triumph of Alexander, or the Entrance of Alexander into Babylon, c.1673 100% Silk Hand Rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm A beautiful...
The British Empire Exhibition Commemorative Handkerchief, 1924. © Museum of London 100% Silk Hand-rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm This stunning silk pocket square has been reproduced...
Our Digital Gift Vouchers are delivered instantly by email, allowing you to print the gift voucher and gift it to someone. Our gift vouchers can be redeemed on all products...
Long Live Victoria!, England, 1838. © Victoria and Albert Museum, London 100% Silk Hand-rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm Our pocket square is a faithful reproduction of...