The Death of Major Peirson, 6th January 1781, John Singleton Copley, 1783, © Tate, London 2014 On this pocket square we’ve used a large oil painting by American artist John Singleton Copley that depicts the death of...
This Houndstooth Wool Tie is handmade in England from the highest quality woven wool. With more texture than a silk tie, this wool tie works well with a patterned jacket or...
Luca Giordano, 1634-1705, Perseus turning Phineas and his Followers to Stone early 1680s © The National Gallery, London 100% Silk Hand Rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm Free Worldwide...
Two Trinities, Stained Glass Window, The Netherlands, 1629 © The Victoria and Albert Museum, London 100% Silk Hand-rolled Designed and Printed in Britain 42cm x 42cm Free Worldwide Delivery The...
1. Pocket Square, Rampley & Co - a necessary item for a fashionable gentleman, and one of our favourites from our Fine Art Collection. Adding this simple accessory can make an outfit truly unique.
2. Razor, Murdock - a hand-crafted razor could be a perfect gift for a man who likes to take good care of himself. Simple, classy and sharp - that's exactly what he needs.
3. Cosmetics Set, Grown Alchemist - a firm, yet gentle handshake is a must in social interactions. Grown Alchemist's hand cosmetics set will take care of that.
4. Cufflinks, Simon Carter - a perfect idea for every elegant man. The neutral colour palette of the cufflinks will suit almost every shirt.
5. Perfume, Yves Saint Laurent - a mix of patchouli wood and mandarins creates a perfect scent for a confident man.
6. Watch, Larsson & Jennings - a good quality watch is a must-have of every gentleman. Subtlety and reliability are the essence when choosing a timeless classic.
7. Wallet, Paul Smith - a black leather wallet is a safe present for everybody. The relatively small size makes it convenient to wear inside any trouser pocket.
8. Fountain pen, Visconti - a unique design collection of fountain pens inspired by artists. An ideal gift for a creative soul.
9. Whisky glass set, Dartington - designed to release flavours evenly, a perfect gift for any whisky connoisseur.
10. Umbrella, London Undercover - a must-have for a British gentleman. Not only usable, but also a perfect addition to an outfit.